-->

WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE

Recca Network

Recca Network is a website that will provide you the most up to date content like, News, tips and trick, and other information and of course 100% FREE.
Web that provide you the most up to date news and tips

Of course for free

Official Statement Cristiano Ronaldo Problem Transfer to Juventus

Real Madrid and Juventus have decided on the copy of Cristiano Ronaldo with a value around Rp1, 9 trillion on Thursday (07/10/2010) night time local time.

Through an standard Instagram bill, Real Madrid have affirmed on the copy of Ronaldo who have defended the membership for nine years since moving from Manchester United. "Real Madrid wish to say thanks to the players who've shown to be the best in the earth and who've marked one of the very most brilliant momentum inside our club's background and world sports," Real Madrid's standard statement said.

Ronaldo himself has provided a affirmation about the explanation for his proceed to Juventus. Here's the entire declaration, as quoted by the state website of Real Madrid :


"These years at Real Madrid, and in the location of Madrid, could very well be the happiest in my own life.

I simply have a sense very grateful because of this club, because of this hobby and because of this city I could only thank all of them for the love and devotion I've received

, but I really believe it's time to open a fresh stage in my own life and that's the reason I ask the golf club to simply accept my copy. it and I ask everyone, and especially our supporters, to comprehend me.

They are actually amazing for nine years. They have got eliminated beyond nine unique years. That is a fun minute for me, packed with thought but also difficult because Real Madrid employ a popular, but I understand perfectly that I am going to remember that I love football within a distinctive way.

I've wonderful teammates on the pitch and in the dressing room, Personally i think the heat from the amazing crowd and collectively we have received three consecutive Champions and four Champions in five years. And with them also, on a person level, I am satisfied that I've won four Silver Balls and three Silver Boots. All within my time as of this great and wonderful golf club.

Real Madrid has conquered my heart and soul, and my children, so in retrospect as part of your I wish to give you thanks: because of night clubs, presidents, directors, my acquaintances, all the technicians, doctors, physios and outstanding personnel who make everything work and who waited every depth tirelessly.

Thanks again to your fans and thanks a lot also to Spanish Sports.

For nine wonderful years I've a great player before me. My value and my confession to all or any of them.

I have shown a whole lot and I understand that enough time has come for a fresh cycle. I am going to go but this clothing, this shield and Santiago Bernab?u will continue steadily to feel as mine wherever I am.

Because of all and, of course, as I said for the very first time inside our stadium nine years back: Hala Madrid! "

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER